Saturday, December 9th, 2017 at 1:00 PM
3.11 Acres with 3 Bed 16'X76' Mobile Home;
Appliances, Trampoline, Shop Tools, Mower
15811 West Fountain Green Rd. - Arlington, KS
From Hwy 61 and Old Hwy 14 west of Arlington, Ks. Go South 4 miles to Parallel Rd., then go east 1 mile to Sego Rd., then North 1 mile to Fountain Green Rd., Then east 1 mile on South Side.
Subscribe to Nisly Auction LLC
|Map & Directions
15811 W Fountain Green Rd
Arlington, KS 67514
3.11 Acres with Home
Legal Description: A tract beginning in the NE corner of the NE 1/4 then South 350 Ft., thence West 390 Ft., thence North 350 Ft., thence East 390 Ft. to the Point of Beginning. Located in the Northeast Quarter of Section 35-25-8 in Reno County, Kansas. Selling 3.11 acres more or less.
• Improvements consist of a 2001 mobile home 16' x 76' ft. with 3 bedrooms, living room with a fireplace and cathedral ceiling, 2 full bathrooms, master bath has a separate tub and separate shower, modern kitchen with utility space for washer and dryer. The kitchen and bathrooms have vinyl floor, the rest is all carpeted. This mobile home is in good condition and has been well cared for. The siding is the fireproof kind.
• Other Improvements include a vacant older farm house, a metal 36 x 40 ft shed with an above-ground indoor swimming pool, recreation area, a tiki bar and picnic tables. A 12 x 18 ft detached garage/shed and a 10 x 12 ft shed, and a Sturdi-Bilt barn.
• All of this is nestled in a nice grove of trees with quiet country living, nice shade trees, wooded area and lots of privacy.
• Has its own well and septic system.
• Good location, close to Arlington, KS
• Taxes $131.96. Seller pays the 2017 taxes, buyer shall pay 2018 and all subsequent taxes.
• Seller will furnish clear title insurance for the Buyer. Buyer shall pay the $400 closing fee at the Title Company.
• Terms: $4500 down on Sale Day and the balance due in 30 days. Not contingent upon obtaining financing, down payment is non-refundable.
• Property sold as-is without any written or implied guarantees.
• Any announcements made on Sale Day take precedence over the auction ad.
• Reason for Seller: Seller is moving to Arkansas.
sells following the real estate
• Small upright deep freezer
• 2 picnic tables
• Arcade basketball game
• 2-wheel magna cart
• Portable air compressor
• Angle grinder
• Metal saw horses
• Dremel tool
• Paint Gun
• Cub Cadet #1525 mower with 215 hp
• Small Mantis Tiller
• Gas weed eater
• Gas grill
• Router and table
• Small table saw
• Like-new scroll saw with stand
• Craftsman drill press and stand
• Craftsman band saw
• Craftsman belt sander
• 15-inch scroll saw
• Numerous other items
Seller: Deanna Kay Rutledge
SALE CONDUCTED BY: NISLY AUCTION LLC
Sale Associate of J.P. Weigand & Sons Inc.
Auctioneer - Paul Nisly
Hutchinson, KS 620-662-7570