|Hello, Visitor! Sign up / Sign in||My Account|
|Nisly Auction LLC|
Saturday, March 30th, 2019 at 10:00 AM
158 Acres with Improvements in 2 Tracts,
1744 Sq Ft Brick Ranch Style Home, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage;
Hay Equipment, Trucks, Tractors, Cattle Equipment,
Other Equipment, Farm, Shop, and Household Items
Location: 8500 East Blanchard Ave (U. S. Highway 50) Hutchinson, KS. 1¼ miles west of Haven/ Buhler Rd & U. S. Hwy 50 intersection; Approximately 7 miles east of Hutchinson on U. S. Hwy 50
Subscribe to Nisly Auction LLC
|Map & Directions
1910 E 30th Ave
Hutchinson, KS 67502
158 ACRES WITH IMPROVEMENTS TO BE SOLD IN TWO TRACTS—REAL ESTATE SELLS AT NOON
TRACT #1—House Lot: 40 acres located in the East half of the East half of the Southeast Quarter of Section 19-23-4 in Reno County, KS
• Features a brick ranch style home built in 1955 with 1744 sq. ft. of living space, has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, attached 2 car garage, and crawl space
• A fireplace; central heat & air
• Other improvements include a 42x80 ft. round top shed with concrete floor, a 40x80 ft. round top with no concrete floor, several cattle sheds etc. and 3 water wells
• Approximately 16.5 acres in the building site, corrals, wooded area, and pond; approximately 23.5 acres in native pasture with a new 5 barb wire fence and tree belt on the north side
• Terms: $12,000 down on sale day and the balance due in 30 days; not contingent on financing.
TRACT #2: Balance of the Southeast Quarter of Section 19-23-4 in Reno County, KS consisting of 118 acres more or less
• FSA reports 82.27 acres of cropland.
• FSA reports a 46.5-acre wheat base with a 29-bushel yield and a 35.8-acre sorghum base with a 44-bushel yield. Currently both wheat and sorghum are signed up in the PLC program.
• Approximately 55.12 acres was in CRP Grass Program; program has expired; it has a good stand of grass and is fenced.
• Approximate 17.5 acres is pastureland with a new 5 barb wire fence and 41 acres of cropland plus the tree belt.
• Good access from the west gravel road and access off Highway 50 on the south side.
• A great place for a cattle operation; good location close to Hutchinson, KS.
• Terms: $15,000 down on sale day and the balance due in 30 days; not contingent on financing.
General Terms for both Parcels:
• Down payment is non-refundable.
• Property has been surveyed by Alfa Land Surveyors, Survey will be available by sale date and a copy will be provided to Buyers.
• Total taxes for the Southeast Quarter are $3,267.47 which includes the 40acres and farmstead; Taxes will be prorated at closing and split out by the County if there are two separate buyers.
• Possession on closing in both tracts
• Seller will furnish clear Title insurance for the buyer/buyers and the buyer shall pay the closing fee to the Title Company.
• Property sold as-is without any written or implied guarantees.
• Any announcements made on sale day take precedence over this auction ad.
Seller: Sarah Sabin, Durable P.O.A. Stan Sabin
SALE CONDUCTED BY:
NISLY AUCTION LLC
Sale Associate of J.P. Weigand & Sons Inc.
Auctioneer - Paul Nisly
Hutchinson, KS 620-662-7570