|Hello, Visitor! Sign up / Sign in||My Account|
|Nisly Auction LLC|
Saturday, February 17th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Partridge Cafe - a nice restaurant facility remodeled
in 2016 with 1094 sq. ft. of space. Includes commercial stove
and grill, and a 3-hole stainless steel sink
3 N. Main Street Partridge, KS
at the corner of Main Street and Trail West Rd.
Subscribe to Nisly Auction LLC
|Map & Directions
3 N Main St
Partridge, KS 67566
Legal Description: Lots 10-12 in Block 5, Partridge City. Section 16-24-7, Reno County Ks.
• Features a nice restaurant facility remodeled in 2016 with 1094 sq. ft. of space.
• Remodeling included, all new flooring, new interior walls, plus a storage area added to the west side.
• It has a commercial stove and grill, and a 3-hole stainless steel sink.
• It has water softener and R-O unit.
• Restaurant has central heat and air and bathroom.
• Property is on a city sewer system.
• It is zoned Commercial and Industrial
• Has a great visibility with lots of traffic.
• A great business opportunity, local farmers want and need a good restaurant.
• Taxes $399.08 to be prorated at closing.
• Seller will furnish clear title Insurance for the Buyer. Buyer shall pay the closing fee at the title company.
• This Café, formerly Ruth's Café, served the community for many years. There is unlimited potential, don't over look this opportunity.
• Terms: $3,000.00 down on sale day and the balance due in 30 days. Not contingent upon obtaining financing. Down payment is nonrefundable.
• Property sold as-is without any written and implied guarantees.
• Any announcements made on sale day take precedence over the Auction Ad.
Seller: Paul Hershberger
SALE CONDUCTED BY: NISLY AUCTION LLC
Sale Associate of J.P. Weigand & Sons Inc.
Auctioneer - Paul Nisly
Hutchinson, KS 620-662-7570